Prevent 90 Percent of All HVAC Repairs in North Tustin
The best way to prevent HVAC repairs in North Tustin is through maintenance. Maintenance delivers comprehensive care. Because a technician cares for the furnace on a regular basis and early on, technical issues never have the chance to grow into a repair or damage.
Homeowners who routinely schedule HVAC maintenance experience:
- Better HVAC service
- Reliable performance
- Elevated indoor air quality
- Improved energy efficiency
- A healthier and cleaner system
- Longer lasting equipment
- Lower cost per use
- Fewer technical issues
Since a technician regularly cares for the furnace, you never need to worry about your home comfort or HVAC health.
During maintenance, your technician:
- Visually inspects the unit
- Precision-cleans the unit, inside and out
- Removes water and microbiological growth
- Cleans the condensate lines
- Inspects the air ducts for debris and leaks
- Tests for gas leaks, refrigerant leaks and water leaks
- Disassembles and cleans the burner assembly
- Re-calibrates the thermostat
- Adjusts wires, motors, settings, attachments and covers
- Rinses or replaces the air filter
- Monitors performance for any hiccups
Maintenance restores the energy efficiency, safety, cleanliness and performance quality of the central air system. Best of all, maintenance works for all types of central air systems. No matter how old your system is, you can benefit greatly.
We encourage you to schedule HVAC maintenance twice a year for top results—once for the air conditioner and once for the furnace.