Prevent 90 Percent of All AC Repairs in Newport Coast
AC repairs in Newport Coast can get expensive, especially if homeowners ignore them and continue using the AC unit. Plus, procrastination causes all the problems we want to avoid most, like spending additional time and money on complications. The best course of action is to make AC repairs in Newport Coast as quickly as possible. Thereon, schedule AC maintenance once a year.
AC maintenance is the best service you can choose. It successfully prevents up to 90 percent of all AC repairs in Newport Coast. Because your technician services the unit early, he or she treats problem areas before they turn into full repairs or damage.
With maintenance, your specialist focuses on restoring:
- Energy efficiency
- Performance quality
During maintenance, your specialist:
- Visually inspects the unit, inside and out
- Thoroughly cleans the unit with precision tools
- Tests for gas leaks, water leaks and refrigerant leaks
- Inspects the air ducts for leaks and obstruction
- Removes microbiological growth
- Cleans the condensate lines
- Rinses or replaces the air filter
- Measures energy spending and airflow
- Re-calibrates the thermostat
- Adjusts wires, motors, settings and attachments
Cleaning equipment is a huge part of maintenance because buildup is a significant cause of AC repairs in Newport Coast. With regular cleanings, equipment lasts longer and works better, so you can enjoy high quality air conditioning without worry.