Prevent 90 Percent of Future HVAC Repairs in Mission Viejo
Contractors love to recommend maintenance for homeowners serious about reducing HVAC repairs in Mission Viejo. In fact, HVAC maintenance, twice a year, cuts down on potential repairs by 90 percent, resulting in huge savings.
Maintenance is a preventative treatment. Your technician services the central air system before any issues have developed. They deliver treatment early, effectively ending repairs before they turn into damages. In addition, your technician focuses on restoring the health, cleanliness, safety, efficiency and performance quality of your heater and air conditioner.
During maintenance, your technician:
- Visually inspects the unit, inside and out
- Precision cleans the unit
- Removes microbiological growth, water, buildup and grease
- Rinses and/or replaces the air filter
- Inspects the air ducts for leaks and obstruction
- Tests for gas leaks, refrigerant leaks and water leaks
- Adjusts all connections, wires, attachments and covers
- Measures airflow, air pressure and energy expenditure
- Monitors the heating or cooling process for irregularities
Homeowners who regularly schedule maintenance have clean and healthy heating and air conditioning they can rely on day in and day out. To deliver all the expert care your home needs and deserves, schedule AC maintenance and furnace maintenance.