To our valued customers:
First and foremost, we hope you are safe, healthy, and navigating these unprecedented times with a sense of hope and optimism.
We would like to share some important information about startup and maintenance of your HVACR systems, as we approach what we hope will soon be the end of the renewed Executive Order to shelter-in-place.
Why AC maintenance is more important than ever
As businesses begin to return to a “new normal,” preventive maintenance is more critical now than ever before:
- Most HVAC equipment has been idle for the better part of the pandemic.
- Warm weather is quickly approaching.
- There’s scientific uncertainty about the effects of COVID-19 on air distribution systems.
That’s why we want to ensure that we can expeditiously perform your preventive maintenance inspection once the mandate has been lifted. Arista is considered an essential service and is presently available for service during the mandated “pause.”
The process for scheduling your maintenance visit
We anticipate an extremely high demand for our services over a relatively short period of time, as buildings begin to open at the same time when warm weather is upon us.
It would be very helpful if Arista can be one of the first vendors on site prior to your business returning to full staff. This will enable us to respect social distancing protocols, health and safety standards and help ensure that the equipment is operating properly upon the return of your associates. The sooner we can gain access, the better.
To help facilitate a smooth transition, we respectfully ask the following:
- Ensure that access to your space is permitted by the building, and that water is available for condenser coil cleaning (if applicable).
- Ensure your account is in good standing and all prior invoices are paid to date. We are sensitive that the current reality may impose cash flow issues. Yet in order to maintain the quality and timeliness of our services it is critical that your account is current. If you would like to discuss the financial status of your account, please contact our Assistance Controller, Usha Looknauth, at [email protected]. This will help ensure no delay in service.
- Notify us of any particular restrictions or requirements needed to work in your space as a result of COVID-19.
If you are confident that the above conditions are met, please contact Mike Rosone ([email protected]) to request an appointment. PLEASE include your address in your request so we can identify your account.
One of our Maintenance Coordinators will reach out to you directly to schedule a convenient date and time.
We thank you for your continued trust, confidence and loyalty and look forward to our continued positive working relationship.
The post Scheduling AC Maintenance & Start Up as Buildings Return to “Normal” appeared first on Arista.